Monday, December 26, 2011


Started Herbalife's 21 Day Cleanse today...the day after Christmas!  I will admit I indulged in some very delicious food and drink over the last few days and my body's feeling the negative effects.  It's not even 2pm on the first day of the cleanse and I already feel so much better...this stuff is amazing.

I already have more energy and feel healthier in such a short time!  This is the first cleanse I've ever done but can already feel the change it's making in my body.

From Herbalife's website:

Digestive issues can affect weight, energy, immunity and skin. Jump start healthy digestion with our enhanced 21-Day Herbal Cleansing program – which contains healthy antioxidants and herbs traditionally used to promote digestive balance:
  • AM Replenishing Formula – A morning tablet with Milk Thistle, which helps promote the body’s natural elimination of toxins.
  • PM Cleansing Formula – An evening tablet that contains Dandelion, traditionally used to support healthy elimination.
I'm thinking I should've started this when I began my journey to health and wellness :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment